Are you doing enough to find and retain top talents?
The area most companies struggle with is the hiring and retention of staff. When hiring a new person, a company invests in the certainty that this person will be an added benefit to the company. The decision is not an easy one or a simple one, it is a time consuming effort to find the right candidate.
JBA has over 30 years experience legacy in servicing insurance, banking, and the financial industry. Our database includes technical contractors who have worked with us over the years, who work exclusively for JBA contract positions—their resumes are not posted on job boards and they are well sought after in the industry. Our clients' staff augmentation needs are met through our seasoned recruiters that do not rely solely on the commercial job boards, but rather utilize their own database of qualified candidates. This often results in candidates that are better qualified than our competitors.
- Candidate attainment strategies for open positions
- Implementing aggressive web sourcing strategies
- Searching current database and field of consultants for the best candidate
- Detailed pre-interview screening of candidates includes detailed resume examination, telephone interview, reassessment, and presenting a list of the most qualified candidates
- Post-presentation includes follow up with client, candidate, and coordination of schedules to set up interview and further steps
- With acceptance of employment, we coordinate paperwork, manage logistics of hiring (i.e. background checks, assessments) and handle client rejection of candidate
- Coordinating post-hire procedures, including contract agreement, rate negotiation, further screening and assessments as requested by client, and relocation management
- Working through partnerships with network in hiring process, including third party recruiting agencies when assistance is needed