We Are All About Communication
- Your motivation
- Your goals
- Areas of development
- The kind of company you would like to join
- Work style
- Your current position
- Your personality
- Work-life balance
- Our clients’ open positions
- Their culture
- Salary structure
- Whether you would like to be presented to them
the job is right
and the purpose
is met then the
interview is a
- We evaluate your resume and match it to the open positions.
- Put skills front and center.
- Show off achievements.
- Create a summary note for experience beyond 12 years.
- Keep the resume simple and clean.
- We make sure your LinkedIn profile matches your resume.
- Making sure you are presenting yourself professionally.
How you present yourself is important
- Prepare with purpose: What value do you provide, impress the client by finding out more about the organization.
- If you fail the interview, think outside of the box.
- For that high paying position, we suggest to take time to prepare and get ready for that big step.
- Maybe for that management position, to take a 1-2 week courses to get certified, 1-2 weeks of classes to brush up on your writing skills, or learn about the new technologies.
- Walking every day can relax and prepare you for the interview.
- Storytelling with a little bit of your personality lead to success.
- Have you asked yourself why you like certain books, movies, or a speaker?
- Share a story: “The offshore project had over 300 Quality Assurance resources and were behind schedule by 3 months. The VP asked me to instigate. I found out the problem is the culture and communication. So I asked one of the offshore managers to travel to US and together we were able to get the project off the ground to success. I was able to save the company millions of dollars with rewards and recognition.”
- Read the job description and pick a story that is short and relevant to the position. Always tell the truth.
- Find out why they have the opening. Is it because of growth or someone left the company.
- What are their pain-points?
- Be ready to demonstrate your capabilities.